Thank You!!

08:37

So, I found this song hmm maybe at 2007 or 2008, the first time I watched Bleach and this is it second ending song. And then I find the video clip. And then it makes me want to say thankyou for everyone that support me until now :')




 and this is the beautiful lyric in english

This is a rhapsody full of the emotion I feel every day

For the people who have always supported me
Thank you for everything, thank you so much


Let my appreciation reach you

I was walking down the street at the time when the sunset stained the town in red
No matter where you are, I’m grateful to you
For some reason I stopped and stood still
In the evening when the crowd pf people passing by grows bigger

Your cellphone manner filled

I was anxious about the instability of the future

The void in my heart

You’re not alone
Everyone supports each other
And I swore that if ever our positions were reversed

And without saying anything, you softly held out your hand
My sadness halved, my happiness doubled
For the people who have always supported me
I’d run to your side right away This is a rhapsody full of the emotion I feel every day Let my appreciation reach you
Even if we’re far apart, no matter how much time goes by
Thank you for everything, thank you so much No matter where you are, I’m grateful to you Far away far away The memories of the days we spent together
Nobody can live alone
Will never go away Friends, family, lovers and everyone I’ve ever met “Thank you!” It’s thanks to you That I can walk on strongly to tomorrow
So why do we put each other down like this sometimes
Everyone cares for each other When we don’t understand something, we talk it out I want to laugh with you, so hard that I have to hold my stomach
For the people who have always supported me
Without realizing how much we hurt each other? I like you so much it’s ridiculous Embarrassing but true This is a rhapsody full of the emotion I feel every day Let my appreciation reach you
We can barely put it into words, barely say it
Thank you for everything, thank you so much No matter where you are, I’m grateful to you Surely everyone’s strangely shy about looking someone in the face Though we really want to
Just forever, like you were there for me…
Something gets in the way and we end up pretending to be strong Just come out and say it sometimes Words hold a mysterious power It’s a simple thing to do, start with yourself, surely you can do it… Turn around and I’ll be there
This is a rhapsody full of the emotion I feel every day
This is a rhapsody full of the emotion I feel every day For the people who have always supported me Let my appreciation reach you Thank you for everything, thank you so much No matter where you are, I’m grateful to you For the people who have always supported me
No matter where you are, I’m grateful to you
Let my appreciation reach you
Thank you for everything, thank you so much

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images