Gotir butuh lapak fangirling

20:27

so,so, ,meskipun beberapa minggu yang lalu gue sok - sok puitis lagi (efek mabok cinta ; oh well unrequitted love as usual) akhirnya gue kembali sebagai fan girl yang butuh tempat mencurahkan isi hati hahaha.

So, this time I fall in love with a man, in his 40 age! Hahahaha. Of course he is a Japanese man, actor and singer. Yup I always wonder why Japanese man always looks young but most handsome at his older age?! ngahahahaa
He is Fujiki Naohito, I find him from Hotaru no Hikari dorama. Such a cute and heartwarming old dorama, and someday I'll write the review hahahaha my mind still full of him right now.

Soo this is the man. God he is so beautiful isn't he??? aaaa a a a a a aa *breathless *crazy fangirl awakened

Sometimes I feel weird. I find him in hotaru no hikari hmm maybe in his mid 30, 35 or more. And now he is 40+ , it's the same age with my dad the last time I saw him. but... but... my dad never as cute as him in his 40!!! *brb disundut rokok* hahahahahahahahaha





































Awww he is sooo beautiful omg omg omg hahahahaha
and yeah, he makes me obsessed with a man that wear a suit. I wish every salaryman in Indonesia use a suit kyaaa kyaaaa hahahahaha



Sometime I think, am I this pathetic, to only able to have crush with celebrity crush? I even stopped seeking a real man to be "crushed" over. Oh well, maybe someday. hahahaha 
sorry I get over excited with this imaginary love *halah* hahahaha sorry for my broken english or so ever or whatever hahahahahaa ja nee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images